- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
If you need a mechanic who is honest, look no further. I called him because our tire was making an odd sound and he said to bring it over. He then came outside and proceeded to get on his hands and knees in the parking lot, crawling around our Jeep and diagnosed the issue. He had no space in the garage that day so he said we could drop it off the next morning. There is even a key drop box outside for security! His prices are beyond reasonable and the shop is tidy. I hesitated to review him because, honestly, it's hard finding a trustworthy mechanic and, quite frankly, I don't want to share.